Instructions for Bloody Mary:
Easy to make in a pitcher for tailgates and brunches!
- Prepare the garnishments and set aside.
- Mix together the kosher salt, celery salt, and paprika salt in a wide bowl.
- Take a glass and rub the edges with lime. Dip the rim of the glass into the salt mixture.
- Add ice to glass.
- Add ice, bloody mary mix, vodka, and lemon to a shaker and shake gently.
- Pour the mix into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with bacon wrapped asparagus, pickles, okra, olives, celery, and lime.
- For spicier drinks, add hot sauce as desired.
Instructions for Garnishments:
- Quarter a lime wedge and add it directly to the Bloody Mary,
- Place 1 pickle, 1 okra, and 1 olive on a large toothpick/skewer. Add the skewer to the glass.
- Wash celery stocks and cut off edges. Keep the stalks long so that it sticks out of the glass.
- Prepare Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Clean asparagus thoroughly and pat dry. Next trim off the woody ends (1-2 inches).
- Slice the bacon strips in half lengthwise.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and salt.
- Wrap the bacon around each asparagus and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and flip halfway through baking. If you want to make it crispier, turn on the broiler at the end and watch it to make sure it doesn’t burn.