- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8” square Pyrex dish.
- Wash the asparagus, trim the ends, and cut the spears into 1 inch pieces.
- Add the matza to a bowl and pour about ½ cup of water over them. Let sit for a few minutes and drain when they are softened.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook asparagus and peas for about 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and stir in the cooked asparagus and peas, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour the mix into the greased baking dish.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the frittata is browned.
*Add or substitute other vegetables like diced tomatoes, diced onions, mushrooms, etc.