Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
1 lb asparagus
10 Pieces of Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Clean asparagus thoroughly and pat dry
- Next, trim off the woody ends (1-2 inches).
- Slice the bacon strips in half lengthwise.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and salt.
- Wrap the bacon strips around each asparagus and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and flip halfway through baking. If you want to make it crispier, turn on the broiler at the end and watch it closely to make sure the asparagus doesn’t burn.