- 8” Flour Tortilla
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Half of a Green Bell Pepper, Julienne Cut
- About 5 Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, Quartered
- Olive Oil
- Other Fresh Vegetables as Desired
- Heat a large (lightly greased) skillet over medium heat.
- Warm your tortilla in the skillet for about 20-30 seconds and flip half way through.
- Cover half of the tortilla with half of the cheddar cheese.
- Add your veggies.
- Use the rest of the cheese to cover the veggies.
- Fold the empty side of the tortilla over the fillings and lightly brush the top of the tortilla with oil or butter.
- Flip the quesadilla and let cook until crispy for about a minute.
- Flip again and cook until the other side is golden and crispy.
- Remove from the skillet and slice into 4 pieces.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.