Sauteed French Beans
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1lb Fresh Crystal Valley Trimmed French Beans
- ½ Tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- Black Pepper, to Taste
- ½ Cup Sliced or Slivered Almonds
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Shaved Parmesan (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat.
- Add green beans and salt and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add garlic, pepper, and almonds. Continue to sauté for about 5 -10 minutes at medium heat, stirring often, until beans are tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- Immediately take off of the heat and squeeze lemon juice over the French bean mixture.
- Add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese (optional).