Red, White and Blue Caprese Salad with Blueberries
- 6 oz Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Pints Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, Halved
- Fresh Basil, Chopped
- Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced into ½” Slices
- Balsamic Vinegar,
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Small Star Cookie Cutter
- Toss the blueberries, tomatoes, and basil in a bowl.
- Use the star cookie cutter to cut stars out of the sliced mozzarella. If you don’t have a cookie cutter you can use a knife to shape and cut stars. Add the cheese stars to the salad.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.