Pomegranate Cheese Ball
- 16oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 8oz Pomegranate Arils
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Tsp Dill
- Mix cream cheese, green onions, ranch mix, and dill together.
- Place cream cheese mixture on plastic wrap, cover completely, and form into ball. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Put pomegranate arils on a plate. Remove cheese ball from plastic wrap and roll in pomegranate until well-coated.
- Place cheese ball on a platter with crackers and serve.