- 2 Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Blackberries
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 5 tbsps. Cornstarch
- Butter, Cut into Small Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare pie crusts as directed on package.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the sugar and cornstarch. Add the blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and lemon juice; gently toss until berries are coated. Spoon the mixture into the pastry-lined pie plate and dot with butter.
- Place the top crust over the pie. Seal and flute edges and cut small slits in the center of the top crust.
- Bake 50-60 min or until the filling is bubbling and the crust is golden. Cool on a wire rack.