Ginger Sesame Beef with French Beans
- 1lb Skirt Steak- Cut into Bite Size Pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1lb Fresh French Beans
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Large Piece of Ginger, Peeled and Grated
- 1/3 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Green Onion, Chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Place beef in a large bowl and season it with salt and pepper. Toss the beef with cornstarch until well coated and set aside.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet and cook the French beans for about a minute or two. Next add 2 tablespoons of water to the skillet, cover, and cook for another minute.
- Once the beans are cooked put them on a plate and set aside.
- Empty the remaining water from the skillet.
- Heat the skillet on medium to medium/high and add the remaining oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the beef to the skillet and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes or until the beef is just about cooked.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar so that the beef is completely coated.
- Once again add the French beans to the skillet and heat through.
- Top with sesame seeds and green onions.