Steamed Asparagus with Dill Veggie Dip
- Fresh Crystal Valley asparagus and assorted veggies
Ingredients For Dip:
- ½ Cup Low-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Fresh Dill, Chopped
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Tsp. Onion Powder teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tsp. Dried Parsley Flakes
- Prepare asparagus for dipping. In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups of water with salt to a boil. Add asparagus. Cover; cook 2 minutes. Remove asparagus from water and immediately dip into ice water until cold. Drain. TIP: You can also use convenient Crystal Valley fresh asparagus in a microwaveable bag. Just pierce the bag, pop into the microwave for 2 minutes (do not cook the full time as instructed on the bag) and immediately plunge into ice water.
- Clean and prep the other vegetables and arrange on a plate.
- Mix ingredients mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, dill, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and parley together.
- Get dippin’!