- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and add slices of bacon. Cook in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until crispy. Once done, cut the bacon into 1-inch pieces.
- Line second baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix the ground beef with ranch seasoning and roll into 1” balls. Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F.
- Once the hamburger is cooked (and still warm) add the cheese slices on top.
- Finally, stack the toppings onto a toothpick, tomato, pickle, lettuce, bacon, followed last by the hamburger ball.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard to dip.
Makes about 24 Cheeseburger Bites