Baked Blueberry Brie
- 1 Tube (8oz) Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 Round (8oz) Brie Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Blueberry Jam
- ¼ Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- Assorted Crackers, Apple Slices, or Sliced Baguette
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Separate dough and lay crosswise on a greased baking pan. Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Place cheese on center of dough. Spread jam on top and add blueberries.
- Fold dough around the cheese and press together firmly to seal. Brush dough with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with assorted crackers, bread, or apple slices