Air Fryer Asparagus Fries
- 1lb Asparagus (12-16 Spears)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F
- Wash the asparagus spears and trim the ends (about 1-2 inches). Pat the spear dry with a paper towel.
- Beat the eggs in a shallow dish or bowl that is big enough to fit the asparagus. Set aside.
- In a separate shallow dish that will fit the asparagus, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket/tray with non-stick oil.
- Dip the asparagus in the eggs then coat with the breadcrumbs, one spear at a time. Repeat until all of the asparagus is well coated.
- Place the coated asparagus spears on the air fryer tray in 1 even layer. You may need to cook in multiple batches.
- Spray the asparagus spears lightly with non-stick oil.
- Cook for about 8 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with a dipping sauce.