Steak Tacos with Papaya and Pineapple Salsa
Papaya and Pineapple Salsa
- 3 Ripe Solo Papayas Peeled, Seeded, and Diced
- 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple, Diced
- 8 oz. Red Onions, Diced
- ¼ Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Large Limes- Juiced
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Serrano Pepper, Thinly Sliced and Seeded (optional for those who enjoy a little more spice)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 (1 1/2-lb) Flank Steak
- 1-2 Limes- Juiced
- Salt and Pepper
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
To Make Papaya and Pineapple Salsa
Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl and toss well.
To Make Steak Tacos
- Preheat grill to high.
- Squeeze lime juice on the steak and season with salt and pepper.
- Add steak to grill and cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Take the steak off of the grill and let stand for a few minutes.
- Cut steak across grain into thin slices.
- Heat the tortillas according to the instructions on the package.
- Add steak to each tortilla and top with the papaya and pineapple salsa.