Slow Cooker Blueberry and Banana Oatmeal
- 4 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Skim Milk (you can sub milk for almond or coconut milk)
- 1 Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 2 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- 2 Cups of Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Toppings (i.e. fresh blueberries, coconut flakes, almonds, honey, strawberries, etc.)
- Add all of the ingredients to a slower cooker and stir. Cover it with the lid and cook on low for 8-9 hours on low.
- When you wake up in the morning, serve in a bowl and add toppings!