Greek Style Baby Zucchini Ribbon Salad
- 10-15 Baby Zucchinis
- 1 Tsp. Fresh or Dried Oregano, Chopped
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Cup Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, Halved
- 8 oz Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the baby zucchini lengthwise into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini ribbons with the oil, vinegar, lemon, salt, and oregano. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and toss again.