Fresh Mozzarella, Baby Heirloom Tomato,
and Basil Pizza
- 1- 11oz Refrigerated Thin Crust Pizza Roll
- Fresh Basil
- 1 Pint Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, Sliced in Half
- 14 oz Pizza Sauce
- 24 oz Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced (more or less depending on your preference)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or according to the directions on the refrigerated pizza dough.
- Roll out the dough onto a greased cookie dish.
- Precook the dough for about 8 minutes (or prepare as suggested).
- Spread pizza sauce on the crust.
- Add the sliced mozzarella, basil, and sliced tomatoes.
- Place the pizza back into the oven and cook for another 10 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown.