French Bean Casserole
- 3 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 7 cups cooked French beans
- 3 cups fried onions
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl stir together the milk, soup, soy sauce, and pepper. Mix in the French Beans and 2 cups of the fried onions.
- Add mixture to a 13×9 in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Mix together remaining 1 cup of fried onions and sliced almonds and sprinkle on top of the French beans.
- Return the casserole back to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the topping is brown and crispy.
*You can make this casserole 24 hours ahead of time by simply assembling the casserole without baking and without the topping. Cover and refrigerate and when ready to bake you can complete steps 3 through 5.