Blueberry Banana Bread
- ½ Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ¾ Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans. Set pans aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- In a different bowl, beat eggs. Add eggs to the sugar and butter mixture and beat until mixed. Add mashed bananas, yogurt and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the dry flour mixture into the banana mixture until combined.
- Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Pour batter into the loaf pans and bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from the loaf pans.