Baked Baby Zucchini Fries
- 8oz or 8 Baby Zucchinis Quartered Lengthwise
- 1 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs or Seasoned Panko
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Garlic
- Marinara Sauce for Dipping
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with greased parchment paper or foil.
- Drizzle quartered baby zucchini sticks with olive oil and make sure that they are all well coated.
- In a large bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt.
- Dip each zucchini slice into the breadcrumb mixture, coating all sides and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Make sure to flip the fries halfway through.