- 2 Cups Grated Zucchini (with excess water drained)
- 1 ½ Cups All Purpose Flower
- 2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8”-x-4” loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix together the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla. Mix in the egg and egg yolk. Stir in the zucchini.
- Fold the sugar and butter mixture into the flour mixture until they are completely mixed.
- Add the batter to the greased loaf pan bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.