- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Bunch (1lb) of Thin Asparagus Spears, Cut into 1 in. Pieces
- 1 Cup Sliced White Mushrooms
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 6 Extra Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Skim Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 10 In. Cast Iron Skillet
- Sauté asparagus in butter until tender. Set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms in butter until browned. Set aside with asparagus.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and ricotta cheese together, stir in the green onion and salt.
- Pour the egg mixture into the same skillet you used to cook the asparagus and mushrooms and make sure the pan is very well greased.
- Add the asparagus and mushrooms to the eggs.
- Cook over medium heat until the eggs set but they are still runny on top (4-5 minutes). While cooking, pre-heat oven broiler.
- Sprinkle the eggs with the Parmesan cheese and put in the oven on broil until the eggs are set and slightly browned (about 7 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the oven, cut into wedges, and serve!