Asparagus and Salmon Foil Packet
- 6 oz Salmon Fillet (Skinless)
- 8 oz Asparagus Spears (make sure you trim the woody ends)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- Fresh Dill
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut a 12-14-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place the washed and trimmed asparagus spears in the middle of the piece of aluminum foil
- Mix together the olive oil, salt, and minced garlic and pour over the asparagus.
- Take the salmon fillet, season with salt and pepper, and place on top of the asparagus on the aluminum foil.
- Cut the lemon in half squeeze one half over the salmon. You can be very generous with the lemon juice, the more the better! Thinly slice the other half of the lemon that has not been squeezed.
- Top the salmon fillet with fresh dill and add 2 slices of lemon.
- Fold the foil over the salmon and enclose.
- Place the foil packet in the oven on a baking sheet and cook for about 25-30 minutes.