Veggie and Bacon Breakfast Muffins
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Diced Green Pepper
- ½ Cup Quartered Baby Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Chopped, Cooked Asparagus
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled, Cooked Bacon
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (You Can Also use Crumbled Feta)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Minced Chives
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Coat cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in ¾ cup cheese, bacon, salt, pepper, and chives.
- Divide the tomatoes, asparagus, and peppers among the cups. You can have some with just one veggie or you can mix and match.
- Stir the egg mixture again to make sure the cheese isn’t settled at the bottom and fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way to the top with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar cheese over the tops of the cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set and muffins are beginning to brown.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
*These muffins will last up to 3 days when refrigerated. You can also individually wrap and store in the freezer for 3 months. You can reheat for less than 60 seconds in the microwave (from frozen).*