Garlic Parmesan Roasted Baby Carrots
- 1 lb. baby carrots, peeled
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, a dash of salt, garlic, Parmesan cheese and carrots together until the carrots are coated.
- Place the carrots on the baking sheet in one layer and roast in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until tender. Rotate with a spatula about halfway through cooking.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately.