Creamy Blueberry Angel Food Cake
- 1 Angel Food Cake, Cut into 1 inch Cubes (Store Bought or Homemade)
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- ¾ Cup Half and Half
- 1 ½ Cup Confectioners Sugar
- Blueberry Filling (See Ingredients Below)
- 8 oz Container Whipped Cream, Thawed
Blueberry Filling Ingredients:
- 1 Pint Fresh Blueberries
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- Add the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, water, and lemon juice to a saucepan and bring the mixture to to a simmer. Heat until thickened, stirring often. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, half and half, and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the angel food cake cubes. Depending on the size of the cake you used, you might not use all of the cubes but add enough so that all are well coated.
- In a 9X13-inch dish, spread the angel food cake mixture. Next, spread the blueberries evenly over the mixture, followed by the whipped cream.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.