- 1 Can of White Tuna
- ½ Lb. Small Red Potatoes
- 4 Hard-boiled Eggs, Peeled and Quartered Lengthwise
- 1 Head Boston Lettuce, Cut into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, Quartered
- ½ Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Lb. French Beans, Rinsed, Trimmed, Cut into 2 Inch Pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Capers, Drained and Rinsed
- ¼ Cup Pitted Nicoise or Kalamata Olives
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 ½ Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- Black Pepper to Taste
- Cook Potatoes: Add salted water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender or about 10 minutes. Drain in colander and rinse briefly with cold water; let cool. When the potatoes are cool, cut them into quarters.
- Blanch French Beans: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Boil beans for about 3-4 minutes. Once boiled, cool the beans quickly by adding them to the ice water. Once the beans have cooled, drain the water.
- Once the beans and potatoes are cool, arrange the lettuce in a bowl or on a large plate. Next arrange the, potatoes, French beans, capers, onion, tomato, olives, capers, and tuna on top of the lettuce. Drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette dressing.
Instructions for Dressing:
Whisk together, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.