- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Oz. Lime Juice
- 4 Oz. Blanco/Silver Tequila
- 2 Oz. Cointreau or Triple Sec
- Coarse Salt to Rim the Glass
- Run lime wedge around the edge of a glass and dip the rim in the salt.
- Muddle lime juice with the blueberries until they are crushed. Strain the juice and discard the remaining skin and seeds.
- In a glass or cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Cointreau/Triple Sec, and lime and blueberry juice. Fill the glass with ice and shake.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the mixture into the glasses. Garnish with lime and blueberries.