Blueberry Goat Cheese Bites
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 8oz Goat Cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Package Mini Phyllo Pastry Shells (Available in the Freezer Section)
- Fresh Basil (Chopped)
- Defrost phyllo shells. Usually the shells are pre-cooked so there is no need to bake them.
- Add the blueberries to a saucepan over medium heat and pour the vinegar, syrup, and olive oil over the berries. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add goat cheese to each phyllo shell.
- Once ready, add the balsamic blueberries on top of the goat cheese.
- Top with the fresh basil and serve.